Saturday, March 28, 2009

Culinary Herb n' Spice Chart

   Hello to those interested in the culinary world and who wish to navigate through the world of taste with some down home 'class'.
   I'm green to 'blogging', so any hints would be helpful to this novice.
   I  created a colorful, poster-sized cross-reference culinary herb and spice chart some years ago and still have some for sale. It has hand drawn illustrations of mine, 5 food groups and 24 herbs and spices with suggested uses. 
   I wanted to get a sense of interest out there as my intent is to give the average cook a chance at learning what herbs/spices work with certain foods to win more friends and influence more people and their palates.

  I also have great tips on vegetarian cooking and meals on a shoestring budget to impart with 40 years experience. Hopefully a soup cookbook is in the future!

     You can purchase these on Etsy.com for $11.95. Happy cooking!
Maggee

1 comment:

  1. I know this is from ages ago, but I've been looking for something exactly like this forever as my folks had one up in our kitchen growing up and I'd really like to have one of my own. Any chance you could still make one?

    ReplyDelete